Saturday 23 April 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award!

I was surprised and delighted to hear that I had received a Stylish Blogger Award yesterday - and big thanks to The Man Cave for the nomination.

There are four rules to the award that have to be followed:
  1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award- - thanks again TMC :)
  2. Share seven things about yourself
  3. Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award

Seven things about me personally:
  1. I've been a naval architect for 22 years
  2. My feet are size 8
  3. I have four cats and 2 kids, oh and 4 gerbils and 2 rabbits.
  4. I was one of the first players of Traveller in the UK - our first game was held on the steps at Games Day on the day it was released.
  5. I used to fly gliders with the Southampton University Gliding Club - in particular Blaniks and K-13s
  6. I have driven a nuclear submarine
  7. I have been described as "A CSI: Shipwreck" and a "shady paramilitary" - so perhaps some decent sunglasses would be in order.
Carrying on the proud tradition of the award, I'd like to publically recognise the following (in no particular order) blogs and authors whose work I have enjoyed reading over the last few years. Well done and thanks, chaps and chapesses!

1 comment: