Sunday 20 February 2011

The Plan (Update #1)

You may recall I set out a plan at the beginning of the year aimed at focussing my scarce wargaming time. We are a few weeks in, so lets see how we are doing:

1) 15mm ECW - The foot troops of my Scots army have been undercoated, but then again they have been for the last 4 weeks. So not much progress there.

2) 28mm Napoleonic skirmish - Nothing happening there

3) 15mm SCW - or there....

4) Coastal - or there.....

5) the Room - I've made some half-hearted efforts with this, but the place just seems more cluttered than ever!

6) ACW Naval - Some progress here, working on a couple of models from Bay Area Yards.

So, all in all, not a lot of progress towards my "core" objectives. So far most of my time has gone in to the 20mm WW2 project (of which I must post some pics sometime soon) and Wings of War. Perhaps I should have put them in the core plan instead?!!

1 comment:

  1. More constructively, make 20mm WW2 and WoW Core projects 7 and 8 and then claim progress success against them! C'mon mate, you work for the MoD - you know how its done!

    Seriously, I would be very pleased with what you have achieved - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete